Monday, July 27, 2009

Illness and Puppies (a lot of them!)

I have been sick the past 2 days, and currently can't fall back to sleep so I figured I would update my blog. It started Saturday morning with a tickle in my chest and then progressed into coughing throughout the day, and then turned into coughing and aches Saturday night. By Sunday I was miserable... and I had to study for an exam I had Monday morning. I ended up studying for all of 1 hour and slept the rest of the day. It was awful. I think I did OK on the exam though. I got a 100 on the last one we had two weeks ago and I didn't study much for it, so I am hoping for at least a B on this one.

Two weeks ago we noticed my sister's black Labrador looked different... her nipples were more prominent and she was acting funny. Last night (roughly two weeks later) she had a litter of 10 puppies (yes, I said 10!). My sister is so overwhelmed. The father is the golden retriever my parents got after Bruno (their little yorkie) died last July. Once Beau (the golden retriever) got bigger, they realized he was too big for them to handle, so my sister adopted him. He ran away about 3 weeks ago and Erika never could find him. Anyway, neither Beau nor Deezle (the black lab) were fixed... so apparently at some point they mated and this is the result:








Moral of this story: spay or neuter your pets unless you want a litter of puppies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment