Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm crazy, I know

Well, we finally bought furniture for the nursery! And yep, you guessed it... it was NOT what I posted in my last post, lol. I ended up deciding not to get that set after reading the reviews. There were a lot of complaints. So, I found a new set that had nearly 100 reviews and got a 5 out of 5! And the price was good, too, especially for solid wood. Mom and dad helped out with a large chunk of the cost, so that was awesome. Here is a picture of the crib and changing table we bought:
Changing table (the top fits a changing pad... both the top and the changing pad can be removed so you can use it later as a TV stand or something)
Crib
Crib turned into a toddler bed
Crib turned into a full-size bed. As you can see, it will last her a while!

In other news, the baby has been kicking a lot and we have been watching my stomach move. It's really freaky. I feel like there is an alien in there, lol. It's a neat feeling though and makes it all more real. It's moving so fast! We should get the furniture in next week and then we will start planning to paint the nursery and figure out what curtains to sew (mom is going to sew them).

Lastly, we are getting our first 3d/4d ultrasound on Saturday. We will be getting one later when I am 32 weeks because she will look more like she will when she is born, but the suspense of knowing what she looks like is killing us so I decided to book a 3d/4d scan for Saturday. My brother's girlfriend had it done a few weeks ago when she was 22 weeks and her pictures were awesome. We can't wait!!

I'll be posting a 22 week belly shot later.

No comments:

Post a Comment