Thursday, June 3, 2010

Letter to baby

Dear Lauryn Irene,

We found out about you 15 weeks ago. That was the best day of my life thus far. I can't explain to anyone the way it felt that morning to learn about you. Other mother's know the joy, and one day I pray you will know, too.

My favorite thing now is when I feel you move in my tummy. I can be doing anything, and when I feel those flutters, it takes my breath away, and I remember what a special gift you are. I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait to be your mother, and to love you unconditionally for the rest of your life. I already know that no one will love you like I love you.

I can't wait to see you with your daddy. I can't wait to see him fall in love with you in a split second and be wrapped around your tiny finger from the first day. He is going to be the best daddy any girl could ever have. You are so lucky to have him as your daddy.

We love you so much already and we are counting down the seconds to when we will meet you for the first time. October seems like so far away, but it gives me plenty of time to make things perfect for your arrival.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment