Tuesday, July 6, 2010

24 weeks aka 6 months



How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 20 lbs. from pre-pregnancy (ok, I am beginning to freak out about the weight gain. I am trying to eat better... like more fruits and veggies for snacks instead of cookies, lol. We will see if it works!)
Maternity clothes? Yep! I love them!
Sleep: Horrible thanks to our youngest dog. She WILL NOT SLEEP lately. We have had to put her in her crate at night the past few nights so we can get sleep.
Best moment this week: Jimmy feeling the baby kicking for the first time :o) He was so excited and in awe.
Movement: All the time. Mostly in the morning on the way to work and in the afternoon. She likes to kick when I am driving. I think it might be the music I play in the car.
Food cravings: Same old same old. Love sweets, but try my hardest to stay away from them!
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? It's not all the way out yet, but I think it will be by the time I am 7 months/28 weeks
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and being able to roll over in bed without major discomfort.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little girl in 13 to 16 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: "You're all belly. Don't worry so much about the weight!"
Milestones: Viability! 24 weeks marks Lauryn being viable, which means if she is born prematurely now, she has an 85% chance of survival compared to last week at 20%!

1 comment: