Thursday, July 15, 2010

25 weeks - pictures only

I am only going to do a survey every 4 weeks now. So I did one at 24 weeks/6 months which means I will do one at 28 weeks/7 months, 32 weeks/8 months, 36 weeks/9 months and (if I make it there) 40 weeks / 10 months.

The only thing bigger since 24 weeks are my poor boobs, which are ridden with stretch marks now. They have been hurting and itching SO much. I can't imagine what they will look like when my milk comes in after the baby is born. Goodbye perky breasts!
Belly button (almost all the way out!) and dark line
Side view.

PS - I am currently dealing with my 4th or 5th cold since becoming pregnant. Seriously awful. I wish this were the last one, but I know it wont be. My last one was only 8 weeks ago!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your bump is coming along beautifully. Can't wait to have a proper one myself!

    ReplyDelete