Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trying to get pregnant update

I have come to the conclusion that I just skipped a period last month. After being on birth control it can take your body a little while to get back in the groove. Luckily I tested positive on an OPK (ovulation predictor kit) last week (you take 1 OPK per day for 7 days in the middle of your "cycle" until you get a positive result). I have been having a lot of strange things happening with my body since that time, so we are hoping it means I am pregnant. I know it has only been 3 months, and 1 of those months I didn't even ovulate, but I am starting to lose hope! I feel like we have been trying for forever and that we will never get pregnant. I am trying really hard not to think about it so much because it just increases my stress level (which is already through the roof due to nursing school!) It's funny how you can go from not even thinking about having a baby to being obsessed with it!

On a lighter note, I took this picture of Jimmy and Bella yesterday. She likes to put her paws on the table and look at us when we eat. She is so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment