Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break Is Coming To An End!

Spring Break is almost over... only 1 day left! I got a lot accomplished in my personal life, but not a lot accomplished for school like I had hoped. I have an exam Monday afternoon, a physical assessment simulation Tuesday morning, class Tuesday afternoon, then nothing until the next Monday afternoon when I have a HUGE exam for my Pharmacology class. Classes are officially over Friday May 1st. I know what you are thinking, "Oh good! She'll get another break before classes start again!" Nope! We start summer term on Monday May 4th! We jump right into a Dosage Calculation exam before we head to clinical that week. I'll be OK though. I love nursing!

So I was supposed to start my period yesterday, and so far nothing. I would think I would have definitely started by now, or at least some spotting... but nothing. I am hoping this is good news! Only time will tell. I don't even feel crampy or moody like I normally do. Keep your fingers crossed!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for the whole "don't even feel moody" thing. She hasn't yelled at me in a loooong time.

    I LOVE YOU BABY!

    ReplyDelete