Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wood Floors and More

Well, we didn't get the entire job done this weekend, but all of the wood floor is done up stairs, we just have to install the white trim and do the stairs, both of which will be no problem to finish next weekend. By dad and Jimmy are both champs. They worked SO hard. They had some help from my sister and my brother, but it was mainly my dad and Jimmy. Jimmy is so sore, and my poor dad, who is also sore, will be away on business this whole week. I will have to think of something special to do for him. I already gave him a foot massage, and I fed him every meal this weekend, but I feel I need to thank him some how.

Anyway, I posted a few pictures of the wood floors. I will post more when they are completely finished.








I am sure I did WAY too much this weekend, but between my high amount of energy and Jimmy's glares of disapproval for just laying around, I decided to do some light stuff, which turned into constant cleaning and organizing, not to mention trips to get food, trips to the hardware store, etc. etc. I feel perfectly fine though, so I am hoping I didn't hurt the baby. I vow to take it easy from here on out, or until I get a clean bill of health from my doctor.

Speaking of my doctor, I have a follow-up appointment tomorrow at 4:00. It isn't with MY doctor, because she was booked for 3 solid weeks, but it is with her partner. I am hoping he does an ultrasound to check and see if the hematoma is gone, and just so I can admire our baby again :o) My mom is coming with me and will be beside herself with joy if she can see the ultrasound.

Anyway, that is about all for my weekend. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment