Saturday, September 4, 2010

32 weeks (a little late on posting this)

I was 32 weeks on Wednesday and STILL haven't taken my belly picture. I have my first baby shower today so I will take one there. In the meantime, here is my 32 week/8 month survey:


How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 30 lbs. from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? All the time now
Sleep: Naps during the day are great, but nighttime sleeping is really bad - I blame our dogs who seem to constantly move, scratch, lick
Best moment this week: I just really enjoy feeling and watching the baby move. They are bigger, more powerful movements now, and it just makes it seem so real, and so close
Movement: See above, lol
Food cravings: Sweet stuff... ugh
Gender: Baby girl!
Labor Signs: Just more and more braxton hicks. I have been getting cramping every now and then, too, which freaks me out. Although sometimes I can't tell if it's cramps or if I have to go #2 lol
Belly Button in or out? Still not all the way out yet!
What I miss: Everything, lol. I miss being thin, I miss having energy, I miss rolling over in bed without my right leg feeling like it will pop out of it's socket, I miss running and playing with the dogs, I miss driving without being terrified of having an accident. The list could go on forever, lol
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little girl in 5 to 8 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: Didn't get any wisdom this week, but I keep telling myself that it's almost over... just a few more weeks!
Milestones: ? No new milestones as of right now

No comments:

Post a Comment