Monday, May 3, 2010

Silly

I just realized that I have left out a couple major updates that have occured over the past couple of weeks.

First, I did AMAZING on my Hesi Exit exam. We had to get 850 points out of 1200, and I got 1027! My professor was in shock. A lot of people failed it (less than 850). I felt like a genius that day, lol. Hopefully this is an indicator of how well I will do on the NCLEX at the end of this month. I can't believe I am almost an RN!

The second update is that I took an OTC test called Intelligender that is supposed to tell you if you are having a boy or a girl. It was accurate for two of my friends. Well, I took the test and it is predicting a girl! We will know for sure in 13 days, if the baby cooperates! lol
Here is my result:


And here are the "sample results" from the intelligender website:


Mine looks exactly like the one under "Girl" all the way to the right. It definitely doesn't look like a boy result!

No comments:

Post a Comment