Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stroller

This is for my mother-in-law, who generously bought us our stroller/car seat combo last week! We love it. We were almost done putting it together a couple days ago when our puppy ate the last washer, so we had to go to Home Depot today and get another one. I am sure it would have been fine without the one tiny washer, but I wanted it to be put together perfectly for our baby! It is all built now! For these pictures, I attached the diaper bag that my mom bought me a couple weeks ago. It has these cool mini straps for attaching it to the stroller handles for easy access. So convenient!


Adorable stroller and car seat, in mint blue and chocolate brown.
17 weeks - FAT!!!
Pretty diaper bag.
My model husband, lol. I love how both dogs appear to be biting at the diaper bag!

And here is a random picture of Cici, our puppy, sleeping funny next to me on the couch.


Thank you mom-in-law!! We love the stroller and can't wait to see our tiny baby in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment