Saturday, May 8, 2010

Updates and graduation

First, a few quick updates. I forgot to talk about the results of my nuchal translucency scan. Everything came back normal, so our baby does not have Down's syndrome or Trisomy 18, which is fantastic. I was excited to get a call from my doctor about "normal" test results instead of "abnormal" test results for once!

Also, I got my graduation dress from this maternity store a couple weeks ago, and they were having an event for "mother's-to-be day" and had 4 different raffles going on. When you purchased something, your receipt got put into the drawing for the raffles. Well, I won a baby cake!! I was so excited. We have a million newborn diapers and a few baby items that were stuffed throughout. I felt so special! I've never won anything before!


And even though I hate how fat my graduation top made me look, I promised my mother-in-law I would post the short clip Jimmy took of me walking across the stage at graduation. I swear the shirt was poofy and I'm not that big!! Although my boobs are that big, lol. They have really grown since I became pregnant. Anyway, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment